"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
Though commonly attributed to Galileo Galilei, this quote is actually from the poem The Old Astronomer by Sarah Williams.
Just because you’re so wonderful, use coupon code ‘SHIPFREE’ to get free shipping on all domestic orders! Buy one now!
hhhand cramp (hbday passive!)
Small giveaway of one of my Kaworu acrylic charms!
- anyone can enter (I can ship internationally)
- winner will be chosen through a random number generator
- only 1 reblog and 1 like allowed
- you must have your ask open
- the winner must reply within 48 hours or I will pick a new one
- giveaway ends March 8, 2014 11:59PM PST!
this is neato
This needs to be reblogged more, because its a neat trick to lighten a wig, though I’m not sure how well it would work on other tones? Worth trying!